Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Linens are included?
- We provide linens and blankets for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided?
- We get you started with 2 roll of paper towels, 2 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, dish detergent, 2 dishwasher pod, 2 laundry detergent pod and kitchen trash bags.
3. What does the kitchen include?
- The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide a grill?
- Yes, charcoal grill is provided.
5. Do you provide firewood?
- No, be sure to pick up some up, as well as starter logs at the grocery store or gas station on your way in.
6. Do you allow pets?
- No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
7. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay?
- Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
8. Is there a community club house and pool area?
- Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools and clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September.
9. Is the price flexible?
- We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
10. Do you ever reduce the stated prices?
- On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
11. When will I get the address and cabin access info?
- Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate message prior to your arrival.
12. What time is check-in and check-out?
- You may check in any time after 4 pm and you must check out prior to 10 am on the day of your departure.
13. Do you provide travel insurance?
- If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
14. Can I cancel if the weather is bad?
- Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
15. What type of internet to you provide?
- We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi.
16. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted?
- The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day.
If your question is not answered here, please feel free to message us.